I wrote this about you

I wrote this about you
But you'll never know
Because I won't tell you
Because it'll always be too soon
Too soon to tell you,
How you're a habit now
How we've been today, yesterday and tomorrow
How you've changed and grown distant
How I've changed with you
How 2ams aren't unbearable anymore
I'll tell you about how
I've thought of us lying on sand,
Side by side, with your hand over mine
As the waves kissed our feet
Under the bare moonlight.
I'd tell you this and more
But maybe not like that
Because I don't ever want you to get the wrong idea
Because if you do, we'll change too fast
And I've a hard time letting go
And a harder time holding on
And that's why you're comfort
Because with you, I don't have to decide.
I worry about the day that'll take you away
All to herself
And all I'll have left are these things I wrote about you,
Wondering, if you ever read them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Confessions of a Demented Mind

8 Reasons why you should be dating a Nirmaiite

Hope